mandag den 7. februar 2011

Back in Denmark...

I'm finally back in Denmark, after a great week of skiing in Italy. It has been a fantastic week, with great skiing conditions, awesome weather and good company. It's definately not the last time, i will visit Chompuluc. It's located only two hours of driving from Milan and offers a view of some of the fameous alp mountains, such as Matterhorn and Mt. Blanc on a clear day. The place isn't that known and it offers some of the best offpiste skiing in Europe. It is only crowded on weekends, were italians from the nearby towns of Milan and Torino will come by.
The drive back down from the alps to Milan, really displayed natures true beauty and the majestic view of the mountains made the urge of coming back even bigger. I would love to come back for some mountainbiking and hiking in the summer.
The week off my normal training routine has made my hunger for hard work even bigger. The next couple of weeks will be really tough, but i can't wait to get started. Finding out that my trip to Brazil later this month has been cancelled really pisses me off, but doesn't change the fact that i'm in the mood for some good old hard training. I will post a new WOD later this week, that i hope to be able doing, before revealing it.

Stay safe!
/Kasper

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar