søndag den 3. april 2011

Back to the pool...


I'm finally getting my shit together and posting a new WOD. As mentioned earlier, the last month has been quite eventful and i haven't had much time to blog.
My training for Afghanistan is coming along fine, but because of it i haven't had much time to do CrossFit. I've done the two Games workouts, but fucked up the first one because of my bad DU technique and only got 5+ rounds. Just did the second yesterday and got respectable 12 rounds straight. The pushups with hand release were really hard for me and by round 5 or 6 i couldn't do 12 unbroken any longer. Anyway, I'm not bitching and neither am I trying to qualify for the Games this year, so it really doesn't matter, but still, I'm a competitive person and I don't like doing bad.

Okay, back to the next "water-WOD". Here goes:

15min AMRAP
100m freestyle
5 inverted burpees
10 hindu-pushups
20 jumpsquats

For every time you can't do an exercise unbroken and have to take a break, do 10 atomic situps as a penalty.

That will be it for now. Have fun and let me know if you are doing the WOD.

Stay safe!
Kasper

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar